Black Friday is right around the corner, but Amazon is wasting no time by rolling out some excellent deals in the run-up to the main event on Friday. If you’re looking to knock out some of your holiday shopping early, we’ve rounded up a small collection of all the best discounts you can currently get on wireless headphones, 4K TVs, tablets, and more.
If you’re looking for discounts at other retailers, we’ve also put together roundups of the best deals you can find ahead of Black Friday at Target, Best Buy, and Walmart. To stay up to speed with everything happening over Black Friday and Cyber Monday, make sure to bookmark our Black Friday hub and check back for regular updates.
a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin [&>a]:shadow-underline-black dark:[&>a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin dark:[&>a]:shadow-underline-white md:text-30″>The best Amazon Black Friday deals on Echo devices
- Amazon’s fifth-gen Echo Dot with a built-in clock is on sale for $39.99 at Amazon, knocking $20 off the regular price of the clock model; however, you can also pick up the clock-free Echo Dot for just $24.99 ($49.99). The latest Echo Dot doesn’t look too different from older models, but under the hood, it features a new temperature sensor, better speakers, and an improved accelerometer that makes it more responsive to tap gestures. Read our review.
- The second-gen Echo Show 5 is normally $84.99 but is on sale for $34.99 right now at Amazon. The screen on the Show 5 is a bit small for streaming media, but it’s great for viewing your schedule, checking the weather forecast, or keeping you looped in on current events. These features, combined with the existing library of Alexa skills, make the Echo Show 5 a great addition to your nightstand. Read our review.
If you’re searching for an Echo Show that’s better suited for streaming and video calls, the second-gen Echo Show 8 is currently available at Amazon for $69.99 instead of its usual $129.99. The Show 8 has a larger screen, a better camera, and better speakers than the aforementioned Echo Show 5, making it a better choice for the more open areas of your home. Read our review.
The Echo Show 8 is the midsize smart display in Amazon’s current Echo lineup and can be used to display the weather, news, calendars, grocery lists, and more. You can also use it to control your smart home devices, watch streaming video, or listen to music. It even supports video calling via Zoom and Amazon’s Alexa calling service.
- The third-gen Echo Show 10 is the best Echo Show for video calls thanks to its rotating screen, which ominously follows you as you speak. Normally $249.99, Amazon has discounted the Echo Show 10 to $169.99. The smart display features a large, 10.1-inch display and tracking features; it’s also the best-sounding Echo device we’ve used. Read our review.
- Amazon Echo Show 15, the biggest Echo Show currently available, is normally $249.99 but is discounted to just $169.99 at Amazon. The smart display’s 15-inch screen is meant to be mounted on your wall and is big enough to display your calendar, the weather forecast, and other reminders all at once. While it provides a truly large screen, the Echo Show 15 also provides access to all the same Alexa functionality as Amazon’s smaller Echo devices.
- No screen, no camera, no fuss. The third-gen Echo Dot offers the essential Alexa experience and is on sale at Amazon for just $14.99 (normally $39.99). It may not be as versatile as its screen-based siblings or newer Echo Dot models, but the 2018 smart speaker is still compatible with newer Alexa skills, despite being five years old. Read our review.
- The Amazon Fire HD 8 and 8 Plus tablets are currently discounted in both their ad-free and ad-supported formats. The ad-supported model of the HD 8 is on sale for $44.99 (normally $89.99), while the ad-free model is down to $59.99 (normally $104.99). The standard version of the Fire HD 8 has an 8-inch display with 1280 x 800 resolution, but its low-end processor and 2GB of RAM make it difficult to recommend for anything work-related.
The HD 8 Plus is largely identical to the standard HD 8 but has 3GB of RAM and also supports wireless charging. You can currently pick up the ad-supported model for $54.99 (normally $109.99) or the ad-free model for $69.99 (normally $124.99). Both models of the HD 8 are equipped with 32GB of storage, but the larger configurations are also discounted if you need more space. Read our review of the Fire HD 8 Plus.
- If you’re shopping for a Fire tablet with a little more screen space, Amazon is also discounting the Fire HD 10 and HD 10 Plus. The standard HD 10 is usually available for $149.99 in its ad-supported configuration but is on sale for $74.99 right now. The ad-free model, meanwhile, is also on sale for $89.99 (normally $164.99). The Fire HD 10 has a 10-inch 1920 x 1080 display and 3GB of RAM, which is sufficient for streaming content or web browsing.
The HD 10 Plus includes these improvements as well but also features support for wireless charging, a soft-touch finish, and an additional gigabyte of RAM that allows for slightly better performance. Read our review.
- If you’re in the market for a dedicated e-reader, Amazon has discounted the ad-free and ad-supported versions of its excellent Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Oasis. The ad-supported Kindle Paperwhite is on sale for $94.99 (normally $139.99), while the ad-free model is available for $114.99 (normally $159.99). Amazon’s latest Kindle Paperwhite is a bit larger than prior models, has IPX8 waterproofing and USB-C charging, and can last for months on a single charge. Read our review.
If you prefer the Kindle Oasis and its physical page-turning buttons, you can currently find the 8GB, ad-supported model discounted to $164.99 at Amazon (normally $249.99). The ad-free model is also available for $184.99 (normally $269.99). The Oasis offers all the same features as the 2021 Paperwhite, including IPX8 waterproofing and Bluetooth connectivity, but lacks charging over USB-C. Read our review.
a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin [&>a]:shadow-underline-black dark:[&>a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin dark:[&>a]:shadow-underline-white md:text-30″>The best Amazon Black Friday deals on tablets
- Amazon has discounted the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 and S8 Plus. The 256GB configuration of both tablets is currently on sale, lowering the price of the standard S8 to $579.99 (normally $699.99) and the S8 Plus to $749.99 (normally $979.99). The latest iteration of the Samsung Galaxy tablets are slim and lightweight and offer excellent performance paired with an excellent 120Hz display. While the lack of a charger in the box is disappointing, both models come packaged with Samsung’s excellent S Pen stylus. Read our review.
- If you’re searching for a budget-friendly Android tablet that exists outside of the Amazon ecosystem, you can currently pick up the 32GB configuration of Samsung’s Wi-Fi-equipped Galaxy Tab A7 Lite for $99.99 at Amazon, which is $60 off the tablet’s usual price. The A7 Lite lacks the necessary hardware for more intensive applications but is perfectly suited for light gaming and media streaming. Read our review.
a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin [&>a]:shadow-underline-black dark:[&>a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin dark:[&>a]:shadow-underline-white md:text-30″>The best Amazon Black Friday deals on Google devices
- Although Google’s Pixel 7 lineup launched just over a month ago, you can currently get the 128GB configuration of the standard Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro for less than its typical retail price at Amazon. The vanilla Pixel 7 was initially available for $599 but is on sale in an unlocked configuration for $499, while the unlocked Pixel 7 Pro has dropped to around $734 (normally $899).
The standard Pixel 7 features an excellent camera array and vibrant display powered by Google’s second-gen Tensor CPU, making it an excellent value for Android users, even if the display is limited to a 90Hz refresh rate. The 7 Pro, on the other hand, uses the same chip as the standard model but includes a larger screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, a more impressive camera array, and better battery life. Read our Pixel 7 review.
- The Google Pixel Buds Pro offer an extensive list of features at an accessible price point. For a limited time, Amazon has discounted the noise-canceling earbuds to just $149.99, knocking $50 off their regular retail price. The Buds Pro feature solid noise cancellation, multipoint Bluetooth connectivity, and impressive battery life. While the audio fidelity isn’t quite in line with other top-tier earbuds, they still offer a good sound profile for the price. Read our review.
Google’s Pixel Buds Pro are the company’s first earbuds to include active noise cancellation. But that’s not the only thing that makes them Google’s best buds yet: the Pixel Buds Pro combine impressive sound, great battery life, and good comfort — all without the connection issues of earlier models.
a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin [&>a]:shadow-underline-black dark:[&>a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin dark:[&>a]:shadow-underline-white md:text-30″>The best Amazon Black Friday smart home deals
- If you’re tired of getting up to see who your dog is barking at, you might want to check out Amazon’s discounts on Blink Video Doorbell systems. Right now, you can buy the battery-powered Blink Video Doorbell for just $34.99 instead of its usual $49.99. The standalone unit can be powered by a pair of AA batteries and provides you with alerts to your phone or Echo devices. However, if you want to record footage to store locally, you’ll want to invest in the full system, which bundles the Sync Module 2 with a single doorbell for $54.98 (normally $84.98).
- If you’re in the market for an inexpensive robovac, the iRobot Roomba i3 EVO is currently available on Amazon for $229.99, down from its usual price of $349.99. You can set the budget-friendly robot vacuum to clean specific rooms at set times or activate it using either Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. It can also clean for up to 75 minutes at a time and automatically returns to its docking station when it needs to top up.
- If you need an inexpensive fitness tracker, the Fitbit Charge 5 is worth checking out. Normally $149.99, Amazon has discounted the Charge 5 to $99.99. Its lack of physical buttons is somewhat irritating, but it still boasts a bright display, a lightweight design, and lengthy battery life, allowing it to check a lot of boxes for $100. Read our review.
a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin [&>a]:shadow-underline-black dark:[&>a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin dark:[&>a]:shadow-underline-white md:text-30″>The best Amazon Black Friday streaming device deals
- Amazon’s latest Fire TV Stick 4K is also on sale for $24.99 at Amazon, cutting its typical retail price of in half. The Fire TV Stick 4K supports Dolby Vision and HDR10 Plus playback and even has Alexa voice controls baked into the remote, allowing you to quickly search for content and control devices around your home without having to yell at the Echo Show in the kitchen. Read our review.
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K packs support for 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10 Plus, along with an Alexa-enabled voice remote that controls most TV sets. Its audio output is capable of Dolby Atmos, too, and the compact device supports Netflix, Disney Plus, HBO Max, Prime Video, and all the major services.
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max is similar to the Fire Stick TV Stick 4K — with support for 4K HDR playback in addition to Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos — but includes Wi-Fi 6 connectivity and more processing power. This not only provides fewer playback interruptions but also allows the Max to display Ring video doorbell notifications on your display. Right now, it’s on sale for $34.99 instead of $54.999. Read our review.
- Last year’s Roku Streaming Stick 4K is down to $24.99 at Amazon (normally $49.99). The standard Streaming Stick 4K shares many of the features that come with the 4K Plus, including access to most major streaming services, but only offers private listening through the Roku app, not the remote itself.
- The Roku Streambar integrates all the functionality of a Roku streaming device and consolidates it within a 14-inch soundbar. It supports 4K HDR playback and can be easily paired with other wireless Roku speakers for surround sound (sold separately). Normally $129.99, Amazon and other retailers have discounted the Streambar to just $79.99.
Verge Deals on Twitter /
Join more than 50,000 followers and keep up with the best daily tech deals with @vergedeals
a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin [&>a]:shadow-underline-black dark:[&>a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin dark:[&>a]:shadow-underline-white md:text-30″>The best Amazon Black Friday TV deals
- Amazon is currently discounting LG’s terrific C2 OLED in a number of size configurations. Currently, you can find the 55-inch model on sale for $1,296.99 (normally $1,799.99), the 65-inch model for $1,696.99 (normally $1,796.99), or the 77-inch model for $2,496.99 (normally $2,696.99). If you’re shopping for a smaller model, you can also find the 42-inch configuration of the C2 for $896.99 (normally $996.99) and the 48-inch model for $1,046.99 (normally $1,146.99). The C2 shares several features that made the last-gen C1 one of our favorite gaming OLED TVs. It has a 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision support, and compatibility with AMD FreeSync Premium and Nvidia G-Sync, just like the older C1, but it offers faster performance, a brighter display, and weighs drastically less. Read our review.
- Samsung’s 2022 model of The Frame TV is all about aesthetics and turning a large and otherwise unsightly appliance in your home into a tasteful piece of decor. Usually $1,497.99, Amazon has discounted The Frame TV to just $998. The 2022 model of The Frame is just an inch thick, and its matte display helps to combat glare and provides a picture that rembles a framed canvas.
a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin [&>a]:shadow-underline-black dark:[&>a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin dark:[&>a]:shadow-underline-white md:text-30″>Amazon Black Friday Bluetooth speaker deals
- Two solid Bluetooth speakers from JBL are currently discounted to their lowest price ever at Amazon. The pocket-sized JBL Go 3 is usually $49.99 but is on sale for $24.99, while the JBL Charge 5 is down to $119.99 (normally $179.99).
The JBL Go 3 is small enough to fit in your back pocket and even comes with a handy loop to attach it to the outside of a bag if you run out of space. The Go 3 can last for up to 10 hours on a single charge and gets topped off via USB-C.
If you need a Bluetooth speaker with a more robust sound, the JBL Charge 5 is an excellent option with great battery life to boot. The Charge 5 can last for up to 20 hours on a single charge and can even top off other devices using its integrated USB-A port. Also, just like several other JBL Bluetooth speakers, the Charge 5 has IP67 waterproofing.
a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin [&>a]:shadow-underline-black dark:[&>a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin dark:[&>a]:shadow-underline-white md:text-30″>The best Amazon Black Friday deals on headphones and earbuds
- Our favorite pair of noise-canceling headphones, the Sony WH-1000XM5, are currently on sale for $348 at Amazon instead of their usual $398. The XM5s aren’t a drastic departure from Sony’s older noise-canceling headphones but offer a slimmer design, better sound quality, and improved voice call quality. Read our review.
- Sony’s WF-1000XM4 are currently on sale at Amazon for $178, which is about $100 off their regular price. The XM4s are our top pick for noise-canceling earbuds, offering excellent sound quality, great battery life, and multipoint Bluetooth connectivity. Read our review.
- Normally $199.99, the Beats Fit Pro are currently discounted to $179.99 at Amazon. The comfortable noise-canceling earbuds offer excellent battery life, and while their lack of wireless charging is a bummer, they remain a great choice for Apple users thanks to features like dynamic head tracking for spatial audio and their ability to automatically switch between Apple devices. Read our review.
- If you’re looking for a more affordable option, you can also find the Beats Studio Buds on sale for $99.99 at Amazon (normally $149.99). They don’t support wireless charging or have the same Apple-centric features included with other Beats models, but they’re a comfy pair of earbuds that offer a surprisingly good audio profile at a more accessible price point. Read our review.
- Both the Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Elite 7 Active earbuds are on sale at Amazon right now. Normally $199.99, the Elite 7 Pro is on sale for $119.99, while the fitness-forward Elite 7 Active are discounted to $99.99, down from their usual price of $179.99. They offer many of the same features, including active noise cancellation and excellent battery life, but the rubberized finish on the Elite 7 Active is better suited for keeping them seated in your ear. Read our review of the Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
Jabra’s Elite 7 Active earbuds have a special outer coating that helps them remain in your ears even during vigorous exercise — without the help of wing tips or fins that some people find uncomfortable. They also support multipoint connectivity, so you can connect them to two devices at the same time.
a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin [&>a]:shadow-underline-black dark:[&>a:hover]:shadow-highlight-franklin dark:[&>a]:shadow-underline-white md:text-30″>The best Amazon Black Friday gaming deals
- The white and blue colorways of the Logitech G435 Lightspeed are available at Amazon for $29.99, the lowest price yet for what is normally a $79.99 gaming headset. The G435 Lightspeed is compatible with PCs, PlayStation, and the Nintendo Switch, thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity, and can still be used with Xbox by using its 3.5mm audio jack.
- Sony’s Pulse 3D Wireless Headset is discounted to around $69 in the black and white colorways at Amazon or roughly $30 off its typical retail price. The terrific gaming headset is only compatible with Sony consoles, however, and is meant to highlight the 3D audio provided by the PlayStation 5 Tempest sound engine.
- Sony’s DualSense Wireless Controller is discounted to $49 at Amazon (normally $69). The DualSense can last for up to 12 hours on a single charge and can be topped off using USB-C. Unfortunately, the DualSense controller is only compatible with the Playstation 5.
- Various colorways of the Xbox Wireless Controller are currently on sale at Amazon. The price varies depending on which color you get, with the black or red colorways going for $39.99 (normally $59.99) and the blue camo colorway going for $44.99 (normally $64.99). The Xbox Wireless Controller runs on a pair of AA batteries and can last for up to 40 hours but can also be used with a wired USB-C connection. As you might expect, Xbox Wireless Controllers are compatible with Xbox consoles but can also be used with PCs and mobile devices thanks to their Bluetooth connectivity.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
Leave a Reply
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.